Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Blog Challenge Day 21: Stress

 
Today on the blog challenge we're talking stress. The biggest stresser in my life right now is easily graduate school. Even though it's self-inflicted stress (hello, I'm choosing to do it!), that doesn't make it any less difficult.

This is my second year in my master's program, but my first year as a full-time student. Juggling classes, work, child care and my relationship isn't easy. Fortunately, Ben is a super supportive partner. He picks up the slack wherever he can... making dinner, doing laundry, taking care of Will. I really couldn't do it without him.

However, the end is in sight! I'm currently on track to graduate in December 2012, so I only have three semesters to go. I could go at a slower pace and alleviate some of my stress, but I really want to graduate before Ben and I have another baby. I just don't think I'll be able to finish my degree with two little ones at home. So I push onward. And dream about what I'll do with all that free time when I'm done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!