Friday, December 2, 2011

52 Reasons

Ben and I are celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary today, but we exchanged gifts last night. I was so excited to give him my present...







It's a book of 52 reasons why I love him (made with a card deck). I got the inspiration from Pinterest, and had some custom playing cards made on Shutterfly. I know it's a little sappy (and will just gather dust on his bedside table), but I had a lot of fun making it and I think he really got a kick out of it.

Happy anniversary, dear! I love you, now and always.

3 comments:

  1. Love this idea. Too sweet. Great idea and it will be wonderful to look back at these cards.....Katie D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a great idea! What a fun way to tell him the little reasons that you love him. Perfect gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! This has Sam written all over it :) I'm sure Ben loved it. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!