Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Seriously?!?!?

Remember how today was supposed to be new helmet day? Version 3.0?

Well, I just got a call from the orthotist's office saying that Will's helmet didn't arrive yesterday. They don't quite know why, but they have a call in to the manufacturing facility to find out what's going on. It took all my energy to be polite. I know it's not the receptionist's fault that this keeps getting messed up, but I'm getting really frustrated.

It's now been 5 weeks of repeated errors. Thankfully, Will is still getting treatment. Just ugly treatment.

I know it seems vain and silly, but I want what I ordered. I want to use the cute stickers we purchased. I want anything that makes this process even slightly easier. And for me, that's a white helmet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!