Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bump Watch

A bit of a bump watch delay this week (my apologies). Here we are at 30 weeks...


















I didn't gain anything since our last appointment. No extra weight, no added inches around the belly. Our doc said that's OK since I'm so tall. But I'd still like to see baby (and me) getting bigger.

Even though we still have 10 weeks to go, Ben feels very strongly that we need to pack our hospital bag RIGHT NOW. That's first time dad nerves for you. Besides, there's so much to do in the next few weeks... baby showers, nursery prep, home remodeling. I think we have enough to think about. The hospital bag will have to wait.

2 comments:

  1. We packed our hospital bag at 2am while getting ready to go to the hospital while I was in labor. I think it helped us not pack a bunch of crap we wouldn't use.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!