Monday, April 26, 2010

Wisconsin Reunion

Lindsay and I reunited in Madison this weekend for a writing conference at our alma madder. Unfortunately, the conference was not as great as in year's past, but we had a fantastic time catching up.

Lindsay is part of a contingency of girls I met as a freshman in Slichter Hall. We've scattered throughout the country since we graduated in 2005, and sadly we don't get to see each other much anymore. But the best thing about old friends is that when you get back together, virtually no time has passed. You pick up right where you left off.

Here we are admiring the baby bump. Don't I look like a giant next to her? She's so cute and petite.

It was a very rainy and dreary weekend, but still so beautiful. I heart Madison.

1 comment:

  1. To be fair...I was bending my knees to get at the right "bump level"...I am actually a little taller than that! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!