Monday, May 9, 2011

5 A Day Books: Week 2

5 a day books

Last week, I joined the 5 A Day Books Challenge at the Imagination Tree. I'm so excited about this project for so many reasons. I love any early literacy opportunities I can provide for Will, and it's a great excuse to get us to the library every week. You're never too young to love books!

Here's what we're reading this week...

Sweet illustrations and short, charming rhymes. 
Colorful illustrations and lively bouncing rhyme.
A nod to Will's Grandpa (he's a train engineer).
Photographs of babies from around the world with simple, cheerful text.
Photographs of children as they play, explore and learn with their hands.
Bright illustrations with corresponding animal sounds.

3 comments:

  1. WOW, great choice!! We love 'I Love Trains'

    ReplyDelete
  2. We also have the Quack Quack book from the library and all the other "Begin Smart" books I could find on the shelves. The boys and I really like them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Tickle Tickle! We were given it as a BookStart book at Pop's 8 month check! I love the sound of the train one. So many of these titles I keep reading about are country specific- but I WILL track them down!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!