Thursday, May 20, 2010

"Glowing" or some other term to make pregnant women feel less disgusting

I've never really been one to sweat. Even when exercising. Sure my face will get pink and my hair line will get a little damp. But I never really sweat.

Until now. Except it's not sweating when you're pregnant, it's "glowing". As if that's supposed to make it better. Well let me tell you... I "glow" like a pig.

We've had approximately 3 days of warm, summer weather. And I've been 100% miserable (and especially irritable) since. I'm hot all the time. I "glow" at my desk. In the car. Sitting on the couch. I feel so gross. I have a feeling I'll be taking showers three times a day pretty quick.

Needless to say, I'm really excited to be in my third trimester for the three hottest months of the year. Fair warning, Ben... our electric bill is going to be insane. I'm running the air conditioner 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!