Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mea culpa

As it turns out, yesterday's blog post wasn't well received in some circles. To be clear, I didn't mean to imply that I'm still wishing for a girl. What I was trying to say is that I don't quite understand how to go about raising a boy. I'm certain that I'll pick it up along the way. But a mother/son relationship is one I can't comprehend quite yet.

I love my son. And when I hold him for the first time, I know I won't give boy vs. girl another thought. But until then, I can't help but wonder what being his mother will be like.

2 comments:

  1. We all know that you are going to be a fantastic mother and your bond with Baby Zinth is going to be amazing. I understand you! I'm still trying to figure out my 25 year old boy! We "get" girls because we are girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always thought that your honesty is truly a breath of fresh air. And that's just one reason baby boy is going to be SO lucky to have an amazing, open-minded, honest, mommy like you!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!