Friday, January 11, 2013

Bump Watch 2.0

This pregnancy has been flying by! I can hardly believe my third trimester starts at the end of the month. Here's how we've been growing...

12 Weeks - October 2012

16 Weeks - November 2012

20 Weeks - December 2012

24 Weeks - January 2013

Ugh, I feel so huge in that last photo. I'm carrying much higher and much wider this time around. The profile shots look about the same as my pregnancy with Will, but I feel like there's just more belly in the front.

I'm not nearly as active this pregnancy, which I attribute to my terrible morning sickness and being pregnant through the winter. Unfortunately, this means my weight gain has been more rapid... I'm up 20 pounds as of my last OB appointment. They assure me this is within the normal range, but I'm still trying to get to the gym more consistently.

I was really fit throughout my pregnancy with Will, which I believe helped with his (relatively) easy labor and delivery. At this point in my pregnancy, I like walking, stationary biking and modified yoga. But chasing after a two year-old, I often have trouble finding time to get to the gym. If it was nicer, Will and I could go for walks or head to the playground, but it's been way to cold. Any suggestions on incorporating more exercise into our day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!