Tuesday, March 16, 2010

An Engineering Marvel














This is how I have to wear my pants.

It's actually pretty comfortable (thanks to M for the tip). Unfortunately though, this method only goes so far. As I get bigger, my zipper will sink lower and lower. But it works for now. I'd like to maintain a relationship with my pre-pregnancy pants for as long as possible.

In other news, my mom took me maternity shopping on Saturday and we picked out some ridiculously cute stuff. Two darling, work-appropriate dresses (that don't even look maternity) and a cute, lightweight cardigan that isn't maternity, but will easily accomodate my growing belly.

Fashion pictorial when the bump becomes a little bigger.

2 comments:

  1. PS This picture makes your tummy look even bigger than the last bump watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will be a good tip to keep in mind for Thanksgiving Day too...you know, after the feasting...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!