Thursday, December 10, 2009

Over sharing online since 2009

It occurred to me last night that much of what I write about may be considered TMI. At this point, the blog has a whopping two readers: M and T. And as close as we are, my two currently-pregnant friends still may not care to know about my basal body temperature patterns.

Oh well. The few that know that we're trying also know how agonizing this has been for me. How frustrated I've been, and how cathartic it's been to write this all down.

That being said, I won't be offended if you just can't read about my reproductive system anymore. But if you want to keep reading, thanks for listening.

2 comments:

  1. I like reading about your reproductive system. And also, just to quell the assumption, most baby-making blogs are WAY more graphic and pretty much only stop short of posting actual lady-bits pictures on the web. The Sam-blog is tactful, witty, genuine, and well-written; everything we would expect with you as the author. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it is too much TMI. It is being a part of your journey. :>)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!