Sunday, June 19, 2011

Nothing to see here

Gah! Summer is exploding in my face. Packing up our house, dealing with real estate closing drama, getting ready for vacation, taking two graduate classes, chasing after my increasingly mobile child... BOOM! There goes my spare time (along with my sanity).

Something has to give, and unfortunately that has to be the blog. So things might be a wee bit quiet around here for the next few weeks. I need some time to get a few things off of my plate.

I don't want to completely leave you hanging, so I will try and post more pictures. Pictures are good. And easy. They require little thought on my part, which is important since all my original and compelling thoughts are being siphoned off to my graduate program. And pictures will certainly brighten your day since my child is freakin' adorable.

So my apologies for my impending absence. Please hang in there with me. And thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!