Thursday, December 22, 2011

Interim Break

Oh, how I love interim break. No classes. No homework. No group projects. I don't even know what to do with all my free time.

However, I could use some direction, so here's my goal list...

  1. Read three "fun" books (i.e. books that aren't assigned for grad school)
  2. Organize the hall closet, coat closet and laundry room closet
  3. Organize the basement and garage
  4. Paint Will's bed side table and book shelves
  5. Plan out Will's activity schedule for the winter/spring
  6. Finish Will's 7-12 month baby book
  7. Start Will's 12-18 month baby book
  8. Blog at least 3 times a week
  9. Start working out at least 3 times a week

Help me stay accountable, people! Interim break ends on January 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!