Sunday, October 16, 2011

Remember Me?

Oh, hi there!

Allow me to sheepishly re-enter the blogging world after a two week hiatus. Things have been a tad... hectic. I'm up to my ears in work and grad school and child care, oh my! Unfortunately, the blog is the first thing to go when life gets busy.

We've had a great start to our October. We were in Minnesota last weekend to celebrate Grandpa Jeff's 60th birthday, and we were in Door County this past weekend to celebrate my in-laws 30th wedding anniversary. So many fun milestones, so many reasons to celebrate!

Of course, I have photos of none of these events. Chasing after a 14 month old doesn't allow much time for capturing memories.

Fortunately, we took some time last weekend to take some family photos with my friend Kristin and her husband Tom at Lanari Photography. Here are a few of my favorites...

Lanari Photography - Copyright 2011
Lanari Photography - Copyright 2011
Lanari Photography - Copyright 2011
Lanari Photography - Copyright 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!